• completion of transport documents
• certificates of origin
Normal procedure: with the assistance of customs, during working hours. Permission to register entry:
• extending to all customs agencies.
• without working with the customs authorities, beyond working hours
Starting a TIR We can deal with a customs agency where there is a customs presence.
We have a licensed dispatcher license that is distributed to all customs agencies. We provide a guarantee for our own organized shipments, we have a guarantee of total security for TC33, which provides a guarantee up to HUF 40 million.
• customs calculation, customs value declaration We can accept consignments arriving by transit through We have a licensed recipient license. After the shipment arrives, the goods are cleared under normal procedure, within the customs office working hours. The customer can settle the customs duties (customs and VAT) on the goods in the following ways:
• customs clearance with advance payment.
• By payment of a decision, we are able to secure the customs duties payable on the goods until the payment is made with our guarantee license. customs warehouse
• customs warehouse, temporary storage warehouse operation
• customs clearance of goods after storage (release for free circulation, re-export, customs clearance) The customs warehouse serves to store non-EU goods. After the goods are stored in the customs warehouse, the depositor does not have to pay customs duties and VAT, but they have to provide a guarantee with a bank guarantee, a surety or a cash deposit. Customs and VAT charges have to be paid after the landing, but since our company has an AEO F certificate, only customs should be provided. Storage in the customs warehouse maximum storage till 21 days.